1. I absolutely love me some Rust-Oleum products and this by far is the best spray paint EVER
3. When you are breaking down pallets nothing works faster and easier than a reciprocating saw I picked this one up at Walmart for around $50 on sale
Home Depot. I bought a bunch of them because at Christmas time they were a buck but downside was it was a limit one per customer but since I go to Home Depot several times a week I was able to score quite a few.
3. Spaghetti Jars
I can always find a use for these, so I save and save. I have dozens from saving them for a cpl years. My kiddo loves spaghetti!! lol
4. This has been my go-to glue lately
5. Ramset powder actuated hammer is so much easier to use than a concrete drill bit and drill to anchor into concrete
Home Depot make sure you read the package and get the necessary accessories for it. Use the right size hammer too for a better bang!! yes this sounds like a .22 caliber gun going off just so there is no surprise first time you use it.
6. General Finishes!! I cannot say enough about this product (NO they don't pay me but if they did I would take it lol)