Monday, February 3, 2014

Plastic outdoor chairs.... boring to bright!!

One of the easiest things I came across to do to my backyard was plastic chairs they are $5 bucks at most places. I bought 4 had 2. The 2 that I had were cracked baby blue that have seen better days. I took some spray paint in bright colors and spray painted those suckers giving them some character. They also go with the table I made with pallets. Any who here they are:

Supplies:
Spray Paint (rustoleum was best imo)
Plastic patio chairs
plastic (this is to keep your grass from turning another color you will see in the pic I learned my lesson too late lol)


The before and the table is a donated piece from my FIL left the top red but used the leftover purple for the legs 
 See my pretty purple grass? I am really not sure what happened to the baby blue chair maybe I did not do it yet.
  This is the bee's knees!!! I love rustoleum products I tried the "other" brand and it was a pain in the tush!!

1 comment:

  1. One of the easiest things I came across to do to my backyard was plastic chairs they are $5 bucks at most places. I bought 4 had 2. The 2 that I ... outdoorchairs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete